Yes! And so half the time I go pick Coop up, plop him on my chest, and lay there with him smelling his fuzzy little head. Probably not a great idea...he's going to be so spoiled but I'm too selfish to stop! Soon he'll be big!
What you have good kids! Well done, excellent family! I wish you happiness and health of your children. I also have three sons, only they are already adults. There is already one grandson. His three year reaches 25\07\2011. Good luck to you!
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
3 comments:
Yes! And so half the time I go pick Coop up, plop him on my chest, and lay there with him smelling his fuzzy little head. Probably not a great idea...he's going to be so spoiled but I'm too selfish to stop! Soon he'll be big!
They are so perfect when they are asleep.
What you have good kids! Well done, excellent family! I wish you happiness and health of your children. I also have three sons, only they are already adults. There is already one grandson. His three year reaches 25\07\2011. Good luck to you!
Post a Comment