Dellin and Gouverneur had a doctor's visit today. Gouverneur turned 2 months yesterday and Dellin will be 18 months tomorrow. Dellin is still the skinny mini whereas Gouverneur is chubby.
Dellin's stats 18 months
Height: 34 inches (95%)
Weight: 23 lbs. 10 oz. (25%)
Head: 19 1/2 (90%)
Weight: 23 lbs. 10 oz. (25%)
Head: 19 1/2 (90%)
3 comments:
Gosh you have the cutest boys!!
I love when my babies are big when they are little, then I don't worry as much.
Ericksons make tall babies. Your boys height percentiles sound just our girl's.
Jess how sweet. Oh how I love your 3 darling boys!! They are truly my FAV. Happy Anniversary too. Loved your pictures. Wow so when you get home from Utah you'll be in your new place?!! How nice will that be. Yeah!! So happy for you. I love you Jess. Happy Birthday. Miss and love you tons. You amaze me!! XOXO
Post a Comment