Our sweet little Gouvernuer is 6 weeks old today. He is such a darling baby. He gets lots of love and attention from his two older brothers.
We celebrated last night by taking him to a Nats game. They played the Cubs and it came down to the wire. The Nats lost, but it was a very exciting game.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Take me out to the ballgame.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:18 AM
Labels: DC Sites, Gouverneur, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You might just be one of the best moms out there jess!! Love it.
i cant believe you have 3 little boys.....all growingup so fast! looks like a fun night out!
I hope you don't mind that I am blog stalking you :)
Your little ones are so cute! I love watching Sterling and Dellin play together - it is so sweet!
Post a Comment