Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Cox Farms 2011



We went to Cox Farms last week and had a blast. It happened to be one of the busiest days of the season but was still really fun. My favorite part of Cox Farms is the tractor ride. It is so cheesy and awesome. The aliens jumping out are by far the best part. I don't know who planned this, but words don't do it justice. The pictures of the presidents in the background is pretty awesome too.

Sterling Henry was a little freaked out for the rest of the ride. Naturally.

Dellin had a great time watching everything. He sort of liked the aliens... great.
This little train area is always a hit. It is right next to the bin of free apples and apple cider. I like to stay real close to the free apple cider. It's delicious!

The little boys just hanging out. Gouverneur slept most of the time. Dellin was happy as long as he had something to munch on.

The slides here rock! The lines were unfortunately long so we didn't get to do as many as we would have liked.

This one freaks me out but I put on a brave face for the boys.

They have lots of animals to see. This pig was probably the biggest pig anyone has ever seen. It was awesome. Sterling Henry and Braddock liked it.

Picking out our pumpkin at the end is always fun. Little Man was quick picky this year.

Here we are completely exhausted and ready to go home!
I really love Cox Farms. I thing next year we will go earlier in the month to avoid the crowds.

1 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Seriously... you are by far the best mom ever!!