Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Someone is a big boy.

Someone is officially a big boy and proud of it! We have been talking up potty training for the last 2 months. We bought big boy underwear one week before the big day and he carried them around non-stop.

He turned three on Sunday and we started Monday.

We had lots of potty treats. Sterling got three every time, and Dellin and I each got one. This was a group effort.

We spent lots of time around the house all week so unfortunately we watched more shows than normal. I never got tired of this view from behind. What a big boy!
We only had two minor accidents, but I think he is there... Fingers crossed! He really is such a big boy and such a good older brother. We sure love our Little Man!

5 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

Yeah!! I will keep my fingers crossed for you that the potty training sticks! Blayne is just now starting to be more keen to the whole thing.

The Pixton Family said...

Love the cute underwear-- Way to go Sterling!

Liz said...

Love it! I think you totally deserve a treat too! Isn't it wonderful to have one kid diaper free? I think you should get a present with the money you will be saving on diapers!

Natalie said...

What a momentous event! Way to go!

Eliza said...

So funny...I love the little pair of underwear you drew on your calendar. :)

Congrats! You deserve a treat now!! (not just M&Ms, I mean maybe like a new pair of shoes or something!)