Monday, October 10, 2011

Little Man turns 3

Our Little Man turned 3 and we still can't believe it. We had a full weekend of celebrating.

We started things our right by having cookies at the park with some friends. It turned out to be a beautiful day. It was really low key and fun. Dad ditched work for the morning and joined us.



I sent dad to the store to pick up balloons and naturally he came home with BYU balloons. Little Man was thrilled.
His actual birthday was on Sunday. The birthday boy requested pancakes, eggs, and sausage, so that's what he got.
It's a good thing his birthday was on a Sunday because there are few things he loves as much as church and nursery. It made the day even more fun.

We came home from church and had Colby and Maria over for his birthday dinner and cake.

This picture sums up the whole day. Such a darling boy and so happy to be three.
When did he grow up so fast?

Dellin is our eater. He eats more than the other two combined. He loved brother's birthday cake.
We pulled out the exersaucer for Gouverneur and he has been really loving it. He sat and enjoyed the festivities.
We really debated what to get Little Man this year.
I thinks we totally score with this Lightning McQueen shake-and-go race track. (I love dad in this picture!)
We all enjoyed the race track.
I think turning 3 has been pretty good for the Little Man. He is such a darling boy and we love him. He is a great big brother. Dellin and Gouverneur adore him. He is growing up so fast but we are enjoying every minute of it.

3 comments:

Buckland Family said...

Cute little guy! Happy Birthday Sterling. I'm glad you had a wonderful time celebrating.

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

Happy Birthday Sterling!!!

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Sterling! Send me some of that delicious cake!