Our dad is a serious Lego fanatic. He has all his sets from his childhood with all the instructions saved and packed away nicely in our basement. He has been waiting for the day when his boys were old enough for big boy Legos. Little Man got his first real set for his birthday and has been waiting to put it together with his dad. Dellin was happy to sit and watch.
Sterling walked him through step-by-set and let him find all the pieces. It was darling to sit and watch.
Here are the happy boys with the finished helicopter. I'm not sure who loved it more but something tells me that these boys are going to be doing a lot more of this.
I love my boy world!
3 comments:
I love the father/son bond of Legos. My boys never ask me to help create a ship, car, rocket, airplane etc.. with Legos, they always go to dad, he's so much better at them!
Your boys are so adorable!
These pictures look so familiar. I love that it's not only my husband that uses a cookie sheet to separate all the pieces! Watch out, before you know it you will need my closet Ikea system for all your Legos!
In my boy world Legos are my nemesis! We have more Legos in the Lego box than we have sand in the sand box. They end up everywhere, it's amazing!
I will admit though, that If I could only keep one toy for my kids it would be the Legos, they are great for developing lots of skills. I just bought the big book of Lego ideas for Christmas, it's got some great ideas. I look for Legos at yard sales, it's the cheapest way to buy them cause the darn sets cost soooo much!
Good luck with baby! Can't wait to see him and hear his name.
Post a Comment