Israel has grown up so much in these last two months. It's fun to watch him grow up, but it always make me sad that he is growing up so fast. He is such a darling boy.
He now has 6 teeth. 4 of them have popped up in the last 6 weeks. It has been pretty rough on everybody.
He can sort of wave, although I'm not sure if he know that he's waving. It's cute either way.
He is sitting up really well now and loves to sit and play with toys. He also sat up in the front of the shopping cart for the first time. Gouv loved having him next to him, despite the look on his face.
His brothers love him so much. They all want to help feed him and give him small bites of whatever their eating. He gets millions of hugs and kisses. He is very loved.
He is eating like a champ these days. He is our chubby-bubby. He is my only baby that I've been able to nurse this long. He is also eating all sorts of table food and seems to love everything but avocados. The one time he did eat them, he threw up after.
He has not been sleeping very well. He has been waking up more times at night then he did as a newborn. We had him cry in out a bit for the last two night and he's back on track. We're all happy about it!
He is very alert. He loved to make eye contact and smile. I love walking into the room and seeing this sweet face looking up at me.
By this time I have already been pregnant after each baby I've had. Sort of crazy to thing about since he still seems so little to me. (I'm not making any announcements by the way.)
We sure love you, Israel. Thanks for bringing so much happiness and joy into our family!


2 comments:
Can I tell you how much I love seeing pictures of your boys? They are so adorable. You inspire me all the time. If you can handle 4 crazy boys than I can surely deal with one right? Congrats on being able to breastfeed for so long! That is awesome.
Adorable!!! He is just a bunch of cuteness just like his brothers.
Post a Comment