Saturday morning, Laura and I went
to a bunch of yard sales. We made a haul and had a lot of fun. That
afternoon was pretty hot so we busted out the pool in the backyard. The
kids were entertained for most of the afternoon.
Uncle Josh and dad were right out there in the mix with them. The kids loved it.

Mya
didn't spend much time around the pool. And when she did, she got water
thrown in her face. Thanks Gouv! Lucky for him, she didn't mind too
much.
Laura
and I sat under the shade and just watched the kids play for all
afternoon. It was super relaxing and fun. Israel and Mya are just four
months apart. Cutest babies. I sort of think that Mya could pass as my
baby. Don't you think? (Wishful thinking maybe.)
When it got too hot to
handle, the dads busted out ice cream cones for the kids. There is never
a better time to eat ice cream than when you're outside, already wet
and dirty. They all loved their cones.


0 comments:
Post a Comment