I will be in Utah from July 26-August 10th. I am really looking forward to coming home and spending time with family and friends. It will be a busy trip! I will be watching Marilee's kids for a week of it and will be in Idaho for a week. That being said, I would LOVE to see everyone! You won't be able to miss me...or my belly! Let me know what your plans are.
Unfortunately, I will not be able to attend my 10 year high school reunion. I am already flying as late in my pregnancy as possible. I will be counting on my girls to give me a detailed update on how everyone is doing!!!!
Tuesday, July 8, 2008
Utah plans!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
seriously Jess, I cannot wait for your Utah visit! It will be so fun to have you here!
I would love to see you! Lets set a date that we can get together for lunch.
Are you serious? How come whenever Im there, you aren't. We are going up August 15th for Brent's sister, Jenny's wedding. I will be sad not to see you! But I don't doubt that you will have a fantastic time.
No fair -- Utah can't have you!
Just kidding! Have the BEST trip! We'll count the days until you're back!!!!!
Jess k. Can we do a friends shower why you are here. I will see what I can do about this. Would that work at all?? Call me. It would be so good to see you my sweet darlin.
I'll be there too! I'm excited you get to go again- you are nice to watch the kiddos- don't wear yourself out :)
Yay! It's so soon! It'll be good to see you! And your belly is so cute! I'm so glad you're feeling great too! What a blessing! Take tons of pics of your belly! Those are the best! And I just realized I wish I would've taken more the last few months!
Post a Comment