Monday, July 21, 2008

Wish I could go....

There is no one who loves to get out and do things like my husband. Sterling LOVES going and seeing sites and trying anything new.

When we were in North Carolina a month ago, there were tons of people surf fishing off the beach. Sterling hasn't been able to think of much else and decided to give it a try! He bought a pole and went with two of his friends on Saturday up to Deleware. I couldn't go, because I work Saturdays(not for much longer:)).

Unfortunately they didn't catch anything...but they still had a fantastic time. Hopefully baby Sterling will like getting out and doing stuff as much as his dad does!

5 comments:

Christa said...

Is it just me or is that fishing pole really long? I have never heard of surf fishing. Hope it was fun!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

That is a bummer you couldn't go. That looks really fun! I love people that are so ready to get out there and try new stuff.

The Pixton Family said...

i don't know what is more exciting- that you get to try surf fishing or that you'll get Saturdays off!!

Eliza said...

I know Matt was a little bummed about missing out...although it sounds like Sterling will go again!

taryn said...

are you kidding me?! even when michael described sterlings fishing pole, I could not picture such a sight. hilarious! sounds like fun, but I was happy to be nice and cozy in my own bed while they slept on the ground. ;)