Wednesday, October 28, 2009

ARE YOU HAVING TWINS???

The painting guys that work at our complex are all really nice and friendly. For the second time in two weeks, one of them asked me if I was having twins. Last time he asked me, I convinced myself that that is not what he really meant. Yesterday, he made himself perfectly clear. He pointed to my stomach and said "One baby or two?" He even held up one finger and then two.

I love being pregnant. I love everything about it. I don't really even mind that my body is changing so much. So why do I want to karate chop that guy now every time I see him?!?

Here is a picture of my belly today, taken five minutes ago. Surely twins could not fit in there right???
The good news is, there is one healthy little boy in there that will be joining us in 3 months. We can't wait!

11 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

lol, tell the painters to go paint...tell them to beat it...you look great...im jealous

shelby said...

Jerks!!! You look awesome!

Littleshortstacks said...

I look like that and I'm only four months along...you have nothing to worry about. Beautiful as ever.

Katie B. said...

You should have lied and held up three fingers. Let them stew on that for a bit.

It's Been a Day! said...

twins? never. triplets? maybe! total jk. You seriously look fantastic. At 6 months, people asked me if I was due anyday. I had to tell them I still had 3 more months and those are some fun reactions! I only wish I looked like you at 6 months.

Eliza said...

Only 3 more months!! I can't believe it!! Well I can, it has just gone by really fast for me since I have only seen you like TWICE in the past 6 months!! OK maybe more than twice but still not enough...

If it helps at all, #2 for me showed much earlier than #1 (super-relaxed abdominal muscles?) and then plateaued for several months. I not only had people asking me if I was having twins, I even had TWO separate people on two separate occasions who, when I said, "No, just one baby in there," actually replied, "Are you sure?" No, no, I'm not sure, in fact I'll go get another ultrasound to check, thanks for bringing it up, I'd hate to be surprised on delivery day.

Eliza said...

P.S. You look GREAT!

Lacy said...

Why do people say stuff like that? I will never understand. You look AWESOME! I love that you love being pregnant. You are so cute.

The Pixton Family said...

What an idiot!

Zach and Codi said...

It never ceases to amaze me the things that people actually think are appropriate to say. You look fabulous! Your prego body is better looking than my non-prego body any day! Love ya girl!

Hema and Becky said...

The painter probably just saw what a cute well behaved baby Sterling is and was hoping you were having 2 more just like him! I'm sure it had nothing to do with your cute little tummy! Love you!