We had our first major tantrum/meltdown today. It happened at Costco, well outside of Costco. There were lots of tears from both of us.
Sterling Henry has not been acting like himself as of late. I thought he had ear infections, took him to the doctor and nothing, totally healthy. Maybe he is cutting a new seriously painful tooth? Maybe he is sad that he is not walking yet? I am not sure what it is but I am sad for him. I know he will snap out of it soon but until then, we might stay in the house, where I can give him millions of hugs and kisses so he knows just how much I love him!
Friday, October 2, 2009
IT HAPPENED. I KNEW IT WOULD.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:37 AM
Labels: Motherhood, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I don't believe it!
Oh no!!! Tantrums are the worst. I bet he's cutting another tooth. : /
I'm so sad for both of you!
Oh dear! How could such a little doll be capable of throwing such a tantrum? You should have bought him the pizza.
Jesser I look at your blog and I am amazed at all you do, what you do, and well you do it all. Your so inspiring!! Thanks babe. I got your sweet message today. How was England. I am dying to talk. How are you feeling. Love love this picture of sterling at the top of your page. We need to chat. I just to got the internet today. Can you believe it, it's been 2 months. No internet and no TV. Plus life has been so so busy. Tennis, work, mom busy. Call you tomorrow. Can't wait to hear about your trip!
Post a Comment