Monday, October 26, 2009

A LITTLE HELPS A LOT

Sterling Henry got his first haircut on Friday. Little boys like to wiggle so much that it makes cutting their hair VERY difficult. I am proud to say that he was a total angel. Probably my best client ever... if not my cutest!


BEFORE

AFTER

Don't be alarmed if you think I cut off all his cute curls. They are still there and curlier than ever!

7 comments:

Littleshortstacks said...

He looks handsome as ever!

dannyhaley said...

He looks so grown up! He is adorable!

clarke fam said...

Stop it!! He looks like he is 10.

Zach and Codi said...

I love him!! I wish we lived closer so we could have fun times together!!

Susan Fussell said...

GREAT cut. Reminds me I need to go see Fred.

The Pixton Family said...

Wow, he looks like a teenager!

It's Been a Day! said...

he looks SO cute!