Saturday, October 3, 2009

OUR FUN LITTLE MAN

Here are some pictures of our little man from this last week. Although he has not been feeling well and had one major meltdown/tantrum, I look at these pictures and barely even remember it!

What is it with kids and boxes? We have only ever bought Sterling Henry a couple of toys because the boy is happier with boxes and shoes.


Sterling Henry has not been napping very well in the afternoon, but from this picture below you can see that he is clearly exhausted. He was in this chair for maybe two minutes before I looked over and saw this adorable bobbing head.


Dads are more fun than moms for lots of reasons. Case in point, a little diet rootbeer in the bottle. Why??? "Because he wanted it!"


Sterling Henry is not walking yet and is not really interested in doing so. We borrowed this walking toy from his pal Reese and he has been walking around like a madman behind it all day long!



Our little man turns one this next week and I can barely even handle it. Where did this last year go???

3 comments:

Gel said...

I love that he got rootbear in his bottle!! It is a dad thing!! That's why my kids ask dad if they can have candy and pop!
He is getting so big and cute! I can't believe he will be one!

Littleshortstacks said...

How fast that first year goes! He's really adorable Jessica, I love that hair!

The Downey Family said...

He is so adorable!! I love the little curls in his hair. And rootbeer in the bottle is a classic dad thing. So cute!!!