A couple of weeks ago at our RS opening social, I had the pleasure of being introduced to this yummy little treat. She is called a Cookie Dough Cupcake and she is DELICIOUS! I searched the internet for her everywhere and found a close second on Picky Palate.
I made a batch last night for our RS munch and mingle and let's just say I could have called in sick and eaten every last one by myself.
I made regular size and minis and they were all delicious! The only part I regret is using store bought cream cheese frosting, which is NEVER as tasty as homemade.
Make. Eat. Enjoy.
Sunday, September 27, 2009
INTRODUCING COOKIE DOUGH CUPCAKES
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:01 AM
Labels: Domestic Diva, Yummy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Oh my GOSH. That looks amazing. I know what I'm doing this week.
Um....I ate 4 of those at the social. They were amazing. Vanessa is still mad at me that I ate the 4th one that we brought home after she fell asleep. Omigosh, I must make these!!
Congrats on the other baby boy!! I was at McNair's baby blessing today and was wondering if you new the sex of the baby..and you do. How exciting to have two boys. They'll definitely be best buds.
I am so happy you posted this. When you made a post the other day on facebook i was thinking how yummy that sounded.
Sounds delicious- I'll try them.
Anything with the words Cookie Dough I am all over!!!
i'm salivating. will have to make those soon!
Those look so good! I'll have to try them!
Oh oh that looks way too good. Seriously . . . the best of both worlds!!! So what are you guys gonna name your little boy? Are you still liking Angus?! I still can't believe that you're having another one! Ahh! That's so fun!
You tell ME not to tempt YOU!!!! You devilish THING you....eat, eat, EAT who ever heard of a skinny sister???
Post a Comment