Sunday, September 20, 2009

MUST READ!!!

I just finished reading The Hunger Games last night and to say I am obsessed is a serious understatement. I heard about this book from a bunch of different people but had NO IDEA how amazing it would be. I could not put it down for two days, except to feed my child and husband and to care for their needs of course!
It was sort like a Shannon Hale book but I felt like I was reading Harry Potter again. I can't really explain it. All I can say is READ it!

LUCKILY, it is the first in a trilogy so I will be picking up the second tomorrow and will have another one to look forward too when the third is released.

10 comments:

Brandi said...

I started that book last night. I am dying to finish it. I wanted to update my blog and then READ READ READ. I kind of didn't want to finish it when I read the first chapter. I though it was too sad or weird or something. But now I can't stop. I need to stop writing right now so I can go finish it. I am glad you read it too. Yeah

clarke fam said...

That is so funny. I called Jen last week and told her that she needed to read it, and that she would love it. It is a fast, easy, read.

The Bennetts said...

I read this about a month ago, and LOVED it! Can't wait to read #2! It is so fun to have a book that totally engulfs you!

Roo said...

I just finished the 2nd one. I agree, they are a MUST read!!!

Pink Caboose said...

I read it earlier this year and now I don't want to read the second one yet because I don't want to have to wait a whole year for the third! I loved it too though and I think it is hard to explain what the book is about, to someone who hasn't read it, without making it sound like a phycho book!

RIndi said...

I accidentally almost bought the second book before I realized it was a series! When you're done with this one, try reading the Mortal Instruments series. The first one is City of Bones. They have a similar feel to the Twilight saga. They're by Cassandra Clare. Anyway, I'm definitely reading this book now that you recommended it. I thought they looked good but was totally waiting for someone to tell me if it was worth the hard work of finding time to read it!

Cardon & Whitney said...

Ok I am adding this book to my list!! That picture below of the campers in England is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. I love that you took a picture of them.

and HELLO, I need to see you and little Sterling soon!!! we need to plan something asap!!

Hema and Becky said...

I hope to borrow it from you or Mar in Arizona! Dying to read it!

The Pixton Family said...

I'm reading it and LOVING it!

parker rox alot said...

I read both of them and they are amazing!! I coudlnt stop reading. A couple of times i tried to sneak it under the dinner table so i could read.