Wednesday, September 16, 2009

HOW CAN I FREEZE TIME???

Sterling Henry is at the cutest stage right now. He is so much fun. He has this adorable smile on his face all day long and we LOVE it! We go on walks all the time and I love to watch how people react to him because he is such a happy little baby. He can get a reaction out of just about anyone!

He loves to stand and cruise on furniture. One of his favorite things to hold onto is the toilet seat. This door is usually closed for that very reason!
I can't imagine anyplace I would rather be than home with this little man all day!

6 comments:

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

It is so true that those little things can just make you smile so much. There is nothing better then being home with you kids. I would hate to work and miss out on all the cute moments.

Ann said...

I know the feeling! Let's talk about those darling little saddle shoes he has on.

Jessica said...

I know how you feel! He is at the best stage right now! What a cutie!

Katie B. said...

I read the title of your post and thought, "its so sad! cuz you can't!" But it gets even better!! When they start talking, and you get a little glimpse of what they are thinking... HILARIOUS!

Yanni said...

I didn't know you went to England. Good for you and Sterling! The trip looks amazing. Sterling Jr is getting so big and is sooo cute! COngrats on the new baby boy. I had a feeling it was going to be another boy. We miss you!

Hema and Becky said...

He is at such a fun stage, but really they are ll fun stages! I agree that being a mom is the greatest job ever!