Monday, September 14, 2009

What do these cute things have in common???

They were all made by me! After a LONG break, I am back sewing and loving it. The apple and pear thing is an apron. It was my first sewing project that wasn't a quilt. It was a LOT of fun. The other two are baby quilts.

I was going to attempt a Halloween costume for Sterling Henry but after I priced it at 60.00 bucks for the whole thing, I think I will be buying one at Old Navy!

8 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Very cute! You better start making more boy quilts!

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

So cute! That is great that you sew. I have left that up to Camie and Jen I seriouly can't do it, and I really don't need to with the Kel bear around. haha

Melissa said...

Very nice! I came to the same conclusion on Halloween costumes.

Gel said...

I love the quilts!! I am thinking about starting to sew again! I also thought the same thing about Halloween costumes!
Congrats on the baby boy!!!

clarke fam said...

Can i put my order in? James needs a cute quilt to hang up!!

camille said...

oh Lady! Your little guy is such a cutie and congrats on Number 2 so happy for you. You are amazing I will never forget the quilt you made me.I started to sew you one and maybe some day I will finish it!

Alisha Haight said...

They are so beautiful, you are amazing!! Matthew is always saying that the burp cloths you made for us were the best gift.
I just got E's Halloween costume (monkey) at Old Navy yesterday. They are 25% off, and really good quality. Hurry, I think they go quickly!

Hema and Becky said...

I love how cute the red one turned out! I definately need to finish up the binding on a couple quilts here and start some fun new projects! I like the apron too!