Being back from Utah has been really tough. I have missed my family like crazy since we have been home. There are 2 things that make it easy to get out of bed and put a smile on my face...
One.
Two.We haven't been able to take these boots off him since we got home. We love it!
Sunday, April 18, 2010
2 THINGS
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:51 AM
Labels: Dellin Parker, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love the boots! I want a pair!
You have the cutest boys in the world. Those pics are adorable. Of course, I LOVE the diaper & boots shot.
I can't wait for the day when I can hold your little "shmoopies" myself!!
Your new family picture at the top of your blog is so great!!!! What a beautiful family.
Its always hard to come home after seeing family! Good thing you have 2 great sons to keep you going!!
are you kidding me with those boots?! I am dying!!! miss those cute boys! (oh, and you, naturally!)
Post a Comment