Sunday, April 25, 2010

3 Months (ish)

I never really know at what point you stop counting in weeks and start counting in months. Dellin is 12 1/2 weeks but he was born on the 29th which makes him 3 months (ish).

Dellin has been an absolute DREAM baby in every way. He eats like a champ, sleeps like a champ and has the cutest smile ever. He has brought so much joy into our home.

For as much as he smiles, I rarely can get it on film but I did catch a few shots yesterday.

I love this outfit that he is wearing. It was Sterling Henry's and I am glad to see Dellin wearing it now.

Here is Sterling Henry in the same outfit at the same age. What do you think, do they still look a like?

We finally got Dellin's crib set up. We will be moving him in there this week. I sort of have mixed emotions about the whole thing. I love having two cribs in the boy's room. In 18 months this room went from being our storage room to having 2 cribs and 2 cute baby boys!

The first time Dellin laid in his crib he seemed to like it. He looks so tiny! It looks sort of empty without bumper pads but they make me nervous for some reason. Sterling Henry doesn't have them either.

Sterling took this picture last Sunday after I got done ironing the boy's shirts for church. I sort of get a kick out of dressing the boys like little men!

One of the funnest things about having Dellin has been to watch how Sterling Henry acts around him. S. H. really loves his little brother... most of the time anyway. S.H. had a cold this week so we have been wiping his nose a million times a day. The other day he went and got a klennex by himself and walked over to Dellin and wiped his mouth. Dellin had spit-up a tiny bit so Sterling Henry decided he would help.

I can tell I am going to love watching these two grow up together.

6 comments:

Eliza said...

I love the two cribs in the room!! Looks so great!

Brandi said...

I'm dying over two cribs. It brings a tear to my eye! Seriously. And I love that you iron your boys shirts. That is a lost art. Good Job! My mom would be so proud of you! I am too

kat reynolds said...

i read through this after I scrolled through the pictures. I totally thought Sterling Henry was Dellin. So cute!

Liz said...

I totally know all about the white shirts lined up for Sunday morning! I enjoy dressing all three boys in the same outfit for church. (Their dad just has to have on a tie with matching colors) I figure if I can't have a cute girl to dress up everyday I can at least dress my boys up on Sundays!

Thank you so much for that cute little onesie! I will send you a formal thank you but wanted to let you know that we got it and love it!

It's Been a Day! said...

3 months. already? where has the time gone? Payton is 5 months and still in the pack n play. I think it's time to transfer her over. By the way, you think Dellin and Payton might have a future together? She likes younger men. Total cougar.

Hema and Becky said...

So sweet! I miss you already. Your boys are too sweet! I always wanted to have two babies in cribs at the same time!! What a blessing. So fun!