Monday, April 12, 2010

Utah part 1. Dellin's Blessing

We just got back from Utah last night and we are already missing our family like crazy. We had a wonderful trip and have LOTS of pictures to show for it.

We had an Easter egg hunt the morning of Dellin's blessing up at the Fillmore's. The kids were very anxious to get started.

Sterling Henry was very excited.
Here we are after the egg hunt. Sterling Henry made a haul and was not wanting to sit for a picture. I love the outfit Dellin has on because he looks sort of like a Easter egg himself.

Here is the man of the hour. Dellin's little blessing outfit was adorable in every way. (Thanks grandma Fillmore!)


Here are all the men that stood in on the blessing. Dellin is lucky to have many great men in his life to look up too.
Grandma Hawkins and Dellin.

Great Grandma Erickson and Dellin.

Four generation picture. Dellin's name came from his Great Grandpa Dellin Erickson.

Dellin, dad, and his two grandpas.

I love this family shot.

We had the blessing down at my parent's house and had a big Easter dinner too.


Me and my boy!Stay tuned for more pictures.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

so cute and fun. b.t.w what is that cute little purple number?...

Unknown said...

That was me, Marilee, that made that coment.I should check who I am signed in as before I publish my comment

Liz said...

He is so adorable! I loved each of my own babies blessings and can't wait for this next one. I'm glad you were able to do it in Utah with your family. That's our plan this summer. It's so nice to have family there for such a special event.

I'm sorry you had to come home, hopefully it wants to be spring in DC so you can get out and let Sterling Henry run around!

It's Been a Day! said...

how fun to be surrounded by so much family for such a special occassion. Dellin looked like a stud in his blessing outfit.

Why is it that we don't live near eachother?

Jessica said...

I LOVE your new family picture! You guys all look great.

We are missing you guys...pencil us in for next Wednesday ish....we may need a few days to recover.

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh Dellin looks SO CUTE in his blessing outfit!!! I LOVE it!