This morning we had an Easter party with an Easter egg hunt. It was so much fun. The weather was absolutely perfect and the kiddos had a great time. (Dellin actually slept through the whole thing but that was fun for him.)
I wasn't sure what Sterling Henry was going to do at the hunt but he caught right on and started going after the eggs. I loved it.
Here are a few action shots.
Spring is probably one of my favorite times of year. The trees are blooming all over the place here, and it's absolutely beautiful.
My Aunt Suzanne and Uncle John are also in town. We met up with them today and walked around Arlington cemetery. We are going to see them again tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to it. (The tulip trees are probably my favorite.)
To top-off an already perfect week, we leave to Utah in 2 DAYS. WAHOO!
11 comments:
Wow those trees are gorgeous! It has snowed all day today here - so pack those shorts away before you come out! Ha ha! By the way you look fabulous! And I love your hair. Cute Cute!
(sorry I was logged in to Hema's extended Katoa blog before so I deleted the commet above.)
Love the pictures! Glad to see they're having such a great time. We're having fun here with Alex, but I must admit I'm a little jealous!
You're looking great Jess!
sterling henry and i need to meet eachother very soon. i'm jealous of all of your visitors!
You look FABULOUS, and your boys are to die for!! I can't wait for the day when we can finally see each other face to face, I miss spending time with my Jessipoo!!
looks like fun, and the weather looks great! we got SNOW last night
Fun! The trees are gorgeous!
You look so amazing in your photos!! And we miss you but hope you're having fun in Utah!
I love the Spring out there! The trees are beautiful!
DC does have the best Spring time! Sterling is such a little cuttie. Hope you're having fun it Utah but hurry back so we can play.
Post a Comment