We took Dellin to church yesterday for the first time. It was nice to get out of the house and be back at church.
Here are the boys before church.Dellin was a lamb for the whole 3 hours. I think Sterling Henry liked showing his new little brother off to all his friends.
Monday, March 1, 2010
TIME FOR CHURCH
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:38 AM
Labels: Dellin Parker, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
You're so good to go back so soon. I'm still hiding out with addy and she's 5 months old!!!
Oh man this is adorable! I can't wait to meet baby Dellin and Sterling and Beckam are going to be best friends I just know!
Sterling looks so old now that he has a younger brother.
I am so sad i am not there to cuddle him. Dellin is adorable!!!! We need to get together so I can see him in person. So good to talk to you the other day.
OH MY DARLING!!!!!!!
Post a Comment