Friday, March 5, 2010

5 WEEKS OLD.

Dellin is five weeks old today and cuter than ever. He is such a sweet little guy. He slept for 6 1/2 hours last night and we both feel well rested!

Sterling Henry is a great big brother. He loves to give Dellin lots of hugs and kisses.


He is constantly watching out for him.


We finally snapped a family picture of the four of us. It only took 5 weeks but we have one.

5 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

What an adorable little boy and family!!! Love you guys and can't wait to see you!

Zach and Codi said...

What a beautiful family!! Don't you just love the brother bond? I think it's the cutest thing ever! Love you guys!

Andrea Hatch said...

Ahh! I love the kissing pic on the top, and the family pic is wonderful, you guys are such a perfect fam.

Gel said...

I love how cute Sterling is to him... What a great big brother! The family picture is beautiful. You all look so happy!

clarke fam said...

I am DYING to hold him!! You guys look so cute