Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The boys LOVE their grandparents.

Sterling's parents have been here for the last week and we have been having the best time. We mostly hung out around the house playing Legos and trains and reading lots of books.


3 generations of Fillmores.

The boys LOVED having their grandparents here. This morning when Sterling Henry woke up, he ran out to the front room and kept looking for grandma.

We ate at this Chinese restaurant while they were here.
Thanks for coming mom and dad. We LOVED having you here and miss you already. We look forward to seeing you again in a few weeks!

3 comments:

Monica said...

Cute pics! I'm loving hearing all about your experiences with two kids! It sounds fun, scary and rewarding all at the same time! Keep documenting.....!

RIndi said...

Gosh we can't wait to see you guys! Little Dellin is too cute to appreciate in pictures! I've just gotta hold him to get the full effect! Plus, I can live vicariously through you! I can hold little Dellin and then I don't need to have another one so soon! I'll cuddle him til he cries and hand him right back! Problem solved, any baby fever I might have will be filled through that! ha ha

Hema and Becky said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm coutning down until you get here!!