Friday, March 26, 2010

8 is great!

Dellin is 8 weeks old today and cuter than ever! He is smiling all the time, EXCEPT when I try to take a picture of him. I keep trying to get his smile on camera but he is not ready for the world to see it yet. He must know he is irresistible.


He is lucky enough to have an older brother who loves him most of the time. Sterling Henry is pretty good about helping Dellin with his binky... as long as he has his own.

We love our boys.

1 comments:

Ann said...

Dellin looks so much like one of you, I can't really figure it out. I looked at the top picture and thought, "oh my, STERLING" but then I looked again and thought, "maybe Jess." Maybe you and Sterling look alike and that's why I can't decide.
He is adorable, I can't stand it.