My favorite photographer Andrea has done it again. She always is able to capture the cutest shots of my boys. These are from Dellin's newborn shoot and they turned out amazing!
ENJOY.







Dellin continues to be the best little baby. He is awake more and more during the day. He smiles more often and continues to sleep longer and longer at nights. Sterling Henry loves him and so do we.
He is a DREAM baby.
Friday, March 12, 2010
LOOK WHO IS ALREADY 6 WEEKS OLD!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
11:11 AM
Labels: Dellin Parker, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love them all! And those Sterling blue eyes are to die for! I'm glad he is a good sleeper and you aren't wishing away to the time when he is older and a better baby, you are lucky he is a good baby now!
Dying!!!!
Those are so cute Jessica! You have darling boys.
I love those pics. So cute!!!
precious!!!!
I love them! Andrea did a great job and your boys could not be any cuter!
I can't get enough of him! What a precious babe! The pictures are fabulous! Can't wait to hiold him in a couple of weeks - stop feeding him so much so he can stay little until you get here!
So cute- love the one in the basket!
beautiful! you look amazing jess.
Post a Comment