Thursday, March 18, 2010

LOOK WHO'S TALKING!

Sterling Henry has turned into quite the chatter box as of late. He says so many new words each day. He particularly loves making animal noises.



I am loving this stage. Ok so I love every stage!

5 comments:

The Downey Family said...

cute, cute, and did I mention cute!!!

Natalie said...

He is so cute! I love when they start talking and everything sounds so precious. You have the cutest boys.

Buckland Family said...

That is so cute! I can't wait for Davis to start talking. I think he is a little slow???? Can't wait to see you soon.

Zach and Codi said...

Way to go Sterling!! So cute!! Xander keeps asking to watch this over and over again, and says everything with him, then says "good job!"

taryn said...

oh my gosh, I am going to cry! when did he get so big, I swear I haven't been gone that long! he is such a dollface.