Monday, March 22, 2010

2 Big Announcements

1. I am pregnant.



2. We bought a minivan.



Ok so I am not pregnant, but we did buy a minivan.

It only took us four months of non-stop looking.

We are happy to have a 2nd car and LOTS of space.

We will miss taking dad to and from work.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

Wow, I was going to say...now I am WAY behind in the kid category! :)

Congrats on the new car...can't wait to see it!

Eliza said...

Haha. Hooray for minivans! I adore the thought of automatic sliding doors and a split second row.

Zach and Codi said...

To do you a favor I am going to get the obligatory minivan comment out of the way...

Minivan? LAME!

You're welcome.

The Pixton Family said...

I was so excited thinking you were expecting again. Well, a minivan is cool also! You'll love it!

Marcus Lane said...

soccer mom is training....right?!

taryn said...

I totally bought it. What are you guys waiting for, anyway?! and now that you have all that space, what's stopping you?

Andrea Hatch said...

Omigosh, I swear when I read your "I'm pregnant" announcement I said out loud, "No she's not!" lol. Congrats on the mini van...I want one so badly! You are going to LOVE it!

It's Been a Day! said...

way to go! i think mini vans are so cool! this is what my life has come to! thinking mini vans are cool, going to bed before 10 and getting excited when stains come out of clothes!

i had a recipe that required pepper jack cheese and i totally thought of you!