Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two of our favorite things.

There are two things that we absolutely love as of late.

Going to the park...

And snuggling in matching pajamas.
I just have to say how much I love these pajamas. They are the best gowns ever. They are Gap First Favorites and an absolute must. My lovely friend Eliza introduced them to us and we love them. The key is to get size 6-12 months and they last forever!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

Your boys are so adorable!!

Alisha Haight said...

I love that last picture!

hanner said...

i am also a huge fan of the first favorites gown, and i don't even have kids, haha. i also went to baby gap tonight for no reason. i think i have a problem.

dannyhaley said...

Your kids are TOO cute! We love going to the park too.

Eliza said...

Ah the Gap gowns! How I love them! My sister Bonny sent a set to me when Theo was born, and I was hooked. Ida still wears hers too and it cracks me up to see her walking around in them! And actually she still fits in 3-6 months. They are so nice and soft and stretchy.

Love the park too, of course!

Andrea Hatch said...

Ahhh!!!!! The matching pajamas are SO CUTE!!!!!! That picture is adorable!!! I gotta get these boys in front of my camera soon or I'm going to flip.