Sunday, May 16, 2010

Our little dudes.

Our boys are growing up so fast.

Dellin is such a little man. He is the HAPPIEST baby. He is really starting to love tummy time.

Dellin is really starting to get his own little look.

I love this picture of me and Dellin. We can't get enough of our little cub. (I cut my hair since this picture, maybe I will post some pictures soon.)

I have been waiting a LONG time to put my boys in matching clothes. Matching camo shorts might be the cutest thing ever. I even made their dad put on his camo shorts but unfortunately no picture of the three of them.
We really LOVE our little dudes!

6 comments:

Ash said...

Absolutely darling Jess. Oh how I love these sweet boys. Dellin looks so grown up already Jess. Wow!! And look at Sterlings hair. I am dying right now!! Miss and love you soooo much!! Coming home for summer??

Hema and Becky said...

Such cuties!! I love the matching shorts! They both look so big. Post a hair picture soon!

Andrea Hatch said...

I love that pic of you and Dellin! You look gorgeous. And I LOOOVE the matching shots. And I totally agree that I keep seeing more and more of a difference between the boys' looks!

Jessica said...

I love you little dudes, too! The camo shorts are perfect for them!

Kara said...

Such cute boys! I LOVE the camo pants- adorable. The older Dellin is getting, the more he looks different from Sterling Henry. Both such handsome kiddos!

It's Been a Day! said...

where are their legs? oh, it's just camo shorts.

such cute boys, jess.