Mother's Day is one of my favorite days of the year. I always am sad when I hear stories about mothers who don't enjoy Mother's Day. I realize that not everyone has fond memories of their own mother and others feel that they are not a good mom themselves. I think most moms are better than they think. All the moms I know GREAT!
Here I am with my two moms. I love them both! They teach me so much and I look up to both of them. They both are amazing example of unwavering faith. They have raised beautiful families. I feel lucky to have two such amazing women to look too while I am raising my own family. I call them both often and ask for advice.
October 9th, 2008 We welcomed in our firstborn.
January 29th 2010 We were blessed again with our second healthy, beautiful, baby boy.My life has been changed forever by having these two sweet bundles. I love them both and look forward to have LOTS more. Being a mother is more rewarding than I ever could have imagined!
I was awakened this morning with some wonderful gifts from my hubby and the boys.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ME!!!
Sterling made french toast with my new pan for breakfast. The other pan is in the oven right now cooking dinner.
I might be the luckiest girl alive!
Sunday, May 9, 2010
Mother I love you. Mother I do!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:21 AM
Labels: Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Happy Mothers Day, Jess. Sterling and Dellin are so lucky to have you for a Mom. I am way jealous about the pans...
so great....your boys are lucky to have you.....miss you
Yeay!!! You got the awesome pan(s)! They look amazing!
so jealous of your pans. i have had my eyes on pans like that for a while! way to go sterling!
Post a Comment