Thursday, May 27, 2010

Thank you Janey Glenn.

Yesterday I went with a friend up to Annapolis Maryland to the Naval Academy to watch the airshow. I have been wanting to go to an airshow for a LONG time. Ever since Janey Glenn described one on the movie Girls Just Want To Have Fun. This wasn't a full airshow, it was just the Blue Angels and it was AWESOME!

It also happened to be the HOTTEST day we have had yet. It was 90 degrees and we felt it. We hung out under the shade till it started. The kids just played around. Sterling Henry had a great time with Savannah and Jakson.

It was LOUD. Really loud. Sterling Henry loved most of it and only cried once. Here is some video so you can get a feel for it.



I had Dellin in the stroller with blankets all around his ears to muffle the noise. He cried at the same part that Sterling Henry did and the rest of the time he slept like a baby.

Annapolis is right on the water. The pier is beautiful. There a lots of fun shops and restaurants. We will definitely be going back there soon. The boys want to bring dad next time.
After a long day in the sun it is nice to chill in front of the AC. Sterling Henry did this for quite a while when we got home.
Thanks Kathrine for a fun day!

2 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

That sounds so fun. I need to mix up our outings a little more and try something besides thanksgiving point. I can't get enough of that last picture! So cute!

Andrea Hatch said...

What an awesome day!!! And I LOVE that last pic of Sterling in front of the AC, he is hilarious!!