So if you are like me, you LOVE the weekends. Dad is home and the fun begins at our house.
Here is our weekend is picture form.
Friday night we got take-out from Ravi Kabob and headed down to the memorials to have a picnic with some friends.
Sterling Henry loved climbing up and down the stairs of the Jefferson Memorial.
Saturday morning I went to our stake service expo with Dellin and Sterling took S.H. to Gravelly Point to watch the planes take off.Needless to say, he LOVED it!
Later in the day we all headed out to run some errands. Sterling Henry called grandma Fillmore and talked her ear off.
We went to the NRA museum. Pretty awesome.
We ended the night by watching AVATAR. I had no idea what the movie was about going into it, but I really enjoyed it. It had a bit more language than I like but otherwise, it was pretty amazing.
We went to our church meetings and heard the most beautiful music number by our ward choir and primary. They sang the children's song, "God is Love". BEAUTIFUL.
We then headed to some friend's house for a barbecue. DELICIOUS.
We came home and changed into pajamas and headed over to some other friend's house to watch the grand finale ending of Lost. I loved it!
After 3 very late nights, we are all tired and Sterling is back to work. Today is going to be a bit long I think. Totally worth it!
Sunday, May 23, 2010
IS IT REALLY MONDAY???
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:05 AM
Labels: Family Activities, Friends, Movies to Watch
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You guys are so fun! You're always doing something interesting and exciting with your little ones. You totally deserve the parents of the year award.
I think you have more hours in your saturday than we have! Look how fun your day was. Totally jealous.
Gosh, you guys plan the best weekends! I'm so glad we were in on that Kabob action....it was so fun!!
Post a Comment