Sunday dinner turned out AMAZING! Take a look for yourself, Sterling really spoiled me on Sunday.
Sterling Henry is obsessed with singing hymns. He begs me to get down the hymn book each day and opens it and starts singing!
Someone tried rice cereal this week and LOVED it!
In an attempt to not look like I am still pregnant I have been doing an ab video workout. Ok so I have only done it once. Sterling Henry thinks it's hilarious and did his own version.
This is how our week has been going so far.
I am in love with these boys.
Life just couldn't be better!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Our week
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
1:27 PM
Labels: BOY Time, Motherhood
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is the cuttest thing I've ever seen!!! What a good workout buddy:)
great job sterling. brent grilled for me, but let's be honest, i bought everything, prepared the meat, marinated it and handed it to him! he felt like man though so I let him go with that feeling!!
and rice cereal? i'm totally behind. I haven't tried that with payton yet and I'm dreading it because once it starts, it never stops!!
you are a great mom, jess. your kids are so lucky to have you.
Post a Comment