Friday, February 4, 2011

3 Boys.

Once a day or so I find myself thinking, "Am I really going to have 3 boys all under the age of 3... in May??" I realize that things are going to get crazy. There are a few things that trigger this thought.

I buy diapers for the month at the beginning of each month. I was laughing at this pile realizing it is going to DOUBLE with a new baby.

As I carry in the 4 gallons of milk that I know will only last for a few days. Luckily baby boy will hopefully nurse for a while.

We were lucky enough to have Matthew sleepover last night. Sterling Henry was in HEAVEN this morning when he woke up at realized his pal was here. My boys worship Matthew. We had a great time.
At one point last night, all three boys were up crying (thanks to Dellin). I handed Sterling Henry to his dad while I worked with Matthew, and then headed in to get the still screaming Dellin, I sat down to rock him and laughed for a second when I realized this is probably going to happen... A LOT!

As crazy as it sounds, I'm looking forward to all of it!

6 comments:

Liz said...

It will be crazy, but you will do it so well! Then when they are older and you can sleep all you want you will miss the nights when you could hold a tiny baby and rock him to sleep.

Boys are so fun, and yours will be the best of friends. It's so great for them to have built in friends, even though they might not want them all the time.

Question, are you guys moving? We only have three bedrooms, and have the three older boys shoved (literally) in one room and the baby(so he can sleep/wake up/cry) in another. That's my biggest issue with all my boys SPACE! I just need a padded room for them to wrestle, fight, roll around in.

Zach and Codi said...

You amaze me! You are going to rock it out with 3 under 3!!! Luckiest kids on the planet!

Jessica said...

We were happy to give you a trial run with three boys! :) Matthew is still talking about his sleepover. Thanks again.

I can't wait to play with all three of your boys! It will be so fun!

Jessica said...

P.S. I need that picture of the three boys and any others you may have taken. I must document Matthew's first ever sleepover!

Anneliese said...

Oh, you will have so much fun! Your boys are lucky to have you for a mama! It will be a lot of diapers however. I think two in diapers is a lot. I need to potty train Scarlett!

I'm laughing at your cute comment on my earflap hat! I loved the socks you made--very ambitious. I am scared of sock knitting. Do you crochet? It's very quick in comparison! You should try it!

-A

Jen said...

I'm with Code...LUCKIEST kids!!!! That's how I felt in Omsk. I was just reading your entry in my ruby red book. You reminded me of the Stary Omsk song, the cockroaches, and you screaming at me to stop picking =). I was laughing so hard when you said I was still in trouble for Valentina and the "magic magnets" LOL. I can't stop laughing!!!!!!!!!! I told Kev and think I ended in tears. Miss you!!!