Dellin officially turned one of Saturday but we waited until Sunday to celebrate. We had Colby and Maria over for cake and ice cream. Sterling Henry wouldn't touch, taste, or even look at his 1st birthday cake so went a little more casual with Dellin and he loved it! Sterling Henry sang the whole birthday song to him... DARLING!
Here are the boys with Dellin's cake.Super excited face.
Me and my one-year-old!
He took nice bites like this till half of it was gone. I think no frosting was the way to go.
Colby and Maria gave him this darling bear. It is officially know as "Baby Bear" since Sterling Henry has one similar to it that is bigger. Thanks for coming and celebrating with us Colby and Maria.
We got him this walking Dino toy for his birthday since he is not walking. We put it all together and he would have to completely bend over to walk with it. A complete bust!I exchanged it for this darling shopping cart the next day and he has been pushing it around all day. He loves it!
Sterling Henry loves it as well. He puts Elmo and Grover up front and Daddy Bear and Baby Bear in the basket. I hear tons of "come on boys" all day now. I love that he calls them all "boys".
This is too classic. We got these for the boys for Christmas. Elmo is Sterling Henry's and Grover is Dellin's. I sort of think they look like this when they both ride in the front of the cart when we go to Costco. My "boys".Dellin also had his one year check-up yesterday. He remains long and lean. (Totally like me!)
Weight: 21.5 lbs (35%)
Cuteness: (110%)
7 comments:
I can't believe he is already 1. What cute boys you have!
your boys are so cute! It's fun to see how big they are getting! Happy Birthday Dellin
crazy how time flys....i really miss you...hope all is going good, and you are feeling well...Ill call you soon
So fun! Give Dellin a big birthday kiss for us!
I love his facial expressions at seeing his cake! He's so adorable, and you look just as cute!! Love your little prego belly!
happy birthday dellin!! he is such a cutie!!
I. LOVE. HIM. Happy birthday to one of the sweetest boys EVER!
Post a Comment