Thursday, January 27, 2011

ONE HAS NEVER BEEN SO FUN!

I am having a hard time believing that Dellin is actually one. This past year has been the best year of my life. I am sure that Sterling would agree with me. We never could have imagined how fun it would be to have these boys so close. Dellin has been a PERFECT second baby.

Here's the last year.


I thought Dellin would never get here but he came the day after his due date. (Thanks to pitocin of course!)

The boys didn't meet until we brought Dellin home. This picture is priceless. Sterling Henry is totally sizing Dellin up.


Dellin is a daddy's boy who still loves momma. Perfect combo.



Dellin's blessing day in Utah. We were so happy to have his Great-Grandma Erickson there. Dellin was named after her late husband.




Dellin got to go to McCall, Idaho and Myrtle Beach, South Carolina this last summer. He loves the water.

Dellin and I went home in August for his Great-Grandpa Hawkins funeral. It was a quick trip but we had a great time. We got to stay with Grandma and Grandpa Hawkins.

We all went home for great-grandma Erickson's funeral in September. It was also a quick trip but we were happy to show Dellin off to all of Sterling's extended family.

Grandma and Grandpa Fillmore came home from their mission to be at the funeral. They are such great examples to Dellin and Sterling Henry.


These three boys are inseparable.

Dellin enjoyed his first Christmas.




Dellin really is a dream baby in every way. I have said it a million times but he is such a happy little guy.

He loves bathtime and is SUPER sad when he has to get out.
He has 8 teeth.
He is not walking but seems close.
He sleeps through the night most of the time.
He worships his older brother.
He is super snuggly.
He loves food so much and really loves feeding himself. No more baby food for him.
He switched to whole milk 2 weeks ago and has not looked back.
He is tall and skinny.
He can wave bye-bye, do the actions to songs, and LOVES to dance.
He is a total tease.
His hair is red but I'm afraid it is blonding out.

We love our Delly Belly and cannot imagine our lives without him. He is a darling little brother and is going to be a great older brother.

We love you Dellin Parker. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Zach and Codi said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!!!

clarke fam said...

He is pure cherub! I can't belive it has already been a year

Unknown said...

Hey Jessica! I got your message about m aunt Virginia... so funny! She is such a talented and fun lady, I when I get to be around her. Your Family is so cute, congrats on another pregnancy!