Sunday, January 2, 2011

CHRISTMAS



We had such a great Christmas this year. We spent it in Utah with family... what could be better?!? There was lots of snow, kids, toys, parties, and not very much sleep. We all came home sick, exhausted, and heavier than we left! We almost missed our flight out there and I lost my wallet and almost missed the flight back. We would do the whole thing all over again because it was that much fun.

Here is Christmas.

We had a blast on Christmas Eve. The boys went nuts playing with all their cousins!

Dellin loves his grandparents.

The kids all got PJ's from my parents. This picture was really difficult for some reason. I love the chaos.

Becky and Hema slept over on Christmas Eve. Here are the kids waiting to come down on Christmas morning!

Here is the loot!

Vela got this play kitchen. Girls are so fun. Some day...

I worked my guts out to knit these socks for Sterling for Christmas. I only finished one. He loves his Christmas "sock".

My boys were happy to play with Vela's play kitchen.

Dellin and Sterling got Grover and Elmo for Christmas. Dellin was happy to snuggle up with both!

We had a delicious Christmas dinner. My mom made the most amazing ham EVER! It was nice to sit down to a yummy dinner with my parents.

Here are the boys in their cute Christmas outfits. I love my boys.

Sterling's parents are on their mission so we didn't get to see them. We did see the Fillmores but for some lame reason I have no pictures.

More pictures to come.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

So fun! I love the christmas pj's. For some reason Dellin looks so grown up in "Cars" pajamas.

Roo said...

I love the sock! ha you did good on knitting that sock. :)
Wasn't it a great year to come home for Christmas...the snow and the company! I kind of wish we had ran into each other at the mall dang it

Ash said...

Jess Dellin is growing up!! I can't get over it!! I loved Sterling Christmas sock!! Your so amazing!! Even just to have one!! You never know maybe that girl will be here next!! Love you sweet Jess!!

Eliza said...

I was going to say about the kitchen--Theo plays with kitchen stuff as much as Ida does. And I notice at preschool that the boys play with the kitchen stuff a lot too. There's nothing wrong with buying a kitchen for boys in my opinion, it helps them pretend! I know you are a gender enforcer but it's not like buying them a Barbie house or something. :)

LOVE the sock...hysterical.