Monday, January 24, 2011

Staying Home

Does a whole day ever pass and you realize that you never left the house??? This always happens right after I have a baby but not recently. I had intentions of going out and getting a few errands out of the way but for some reason, we stayed in all day. The amazing thing is, the day flew by.

I made soup and the best rolls (Monday blues comfort food). My friend brought these to a ward dinner a few weeks ago and I decided to try them. They are super easy because you don't have to roll them out. They were delicious with the soup. The boys ate 5 between the two of them. I'm not going to say how many I ate.


We also did a lot of singing. Sterling Henry is at an age where we walks around singing all the time and I love it. His new favorite song is Popcorn Popping. He knows all the actions and all the words. He did about half for the video but you will get the idea. Yesterday in the car, Dellin did the action for the first time. (My baby is growing up.) I caught him on film as well.



Although boys are loud, rough, and sort of stinky, they also melt my heart numerous times each day! I think having three boys is going to be a lot of fun.

2 comments:

Abby said...

A day without leaving the house sounds lovely to me right now.

Can you post the roll recipe??

Dave and Mel said...

Yes, please post the recipe...always looking for easy and yummy! I loved your "preggers" post. you are inspiring and it truly does make my day to read your blog :) Loved seeing you guys too!