Some of you may remember the Christmas Sock.
Now there are two.
These socks are by far the most challenging project ever. I am happy to be done with them and all the tiny, tedious, stitches they required. Last night was freezing so it was nice to see Sterling have a warm pair of socks to wear.
We got about 8 inches of snow last night and it took Sterling over 2 1/2 hours to get home from work. It normally takes 10 minutes. You can imagine how happy he was to finally be home. On the flip-side, it looks like a winter wonderland outside and I love it!
Thursday, January 27, 2011
Finished at last!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:49 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER, Domestic Diva, SNOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You definitely deserve the title Domestic Diva! You rock!!
Love the socks, you are so talented!
You are so talented!!!!I love it
Post a Comment