I wish I could freeze the boys in this exact age. They are so darling in every way. My friend Andrea did some pictures before the holidays and here are a few. The pictures really capture their little personalities right now.
Dellin is a pure cherub!

Sterling Henry is a serious tease.

Please tell me his hair is always going to stay this color because I LOVE it!

The boys (Sterling Henry) were being a bit difficult in every shot of them together. This picture is just seconds before Sterling Henry bit Dellin. I am so happy he is over the biting stage!
You see what I mean by wanting to keep them this age FOREVER???We find out tomorrow what we are having for sure. My doctor thinks it's a boy. We will keep you posted!

4 comments:
I say that all the time. I wish I could just tape record in my head the little moments that I know I'll forget sooner rather than later. Even watching videos from last year I can't believe how darling my little baby was, now she's a big girl and I want to cherish every second with both of them, then I spend so much time trying not to forget that I forget to enjoy it. Ahh, it goes around and around.
The pictures are adorable and I sort of love that Sterling Henry is "spunky" (that's what we call 2 year old behavior around our house, it makes us feel better).
They are the sweetest things ever!!
If you figure out how to freeze time let me know. Adorable!
Those boys are adorable and your friend, Andrea, takes fabulous photos! I loved loved your Christmas card.
Post a Comment