We did a lot in the short week we were in Utah. I took lots of pictures but seemed to miss picture of the most important events, like my darling niece Cora's sealing and luau. I will have to steal some pictures of Becky's blog when she posts them. I also don't have any pictures of when we met Josh and Rachel's new little girl, Norah Jane. She is a cutie!
Here is what I do have.
On the way out when we boarded the plane. Sterling Henry walked right into the pilot's seat. The pilot didn't mind and even told us to grab the camera. Sterling Henry was pretty intrigued by all the buttons.
We got together at Jason and Brandi's house on Sunday night for dinner and a little dance party. The kids had a blast playing the Wii. Sterling Henry was always trying to be in the center of the action.
Grandma and Grandpa watched on... with darling Sarah.
Dellin took lots of naps of Grandpa's lap. This might be the best he slept all week.
We visited BYU campus. Sterling Henry got to take a picture with the cougar.
We went to the BYU Museum of Paleontology. Sterling Henry loved the dinosaurs. He has been saying, "freaky dinosaur" ever since.
This one was more his size.
Of course we went to the Monte L. Bean Museum. I was obsessed with this nativity. They got quite creative.Lots of animals.
Visiting the horses with grandpa.
Tons of cousin time. Sterling Henry spent a lot of time with little Maren. I think they look a lot alike.
My mom's house was decorated to the max. She has such great taste and I love to look around at everything that she has. This nativity is my favorite. My oldest sister Jen, made it at church when she was a sunbeam. My mom has had it out every year since. This year is was in the the center of everything and I loved it.I lost my wallet the morning that we were flying out. It made for a stressful morning but luckily they let me on the flight anyway. We made it home on New Year's Eve just minutes before midnight. We had the best time in Utah. We love our family so much and love spending time with them.
We really missed seeing mom and dad Fillmore but love hearing about their mission experiences and look forward to seeing them this summer.
My wallet has been found in case you were getting worried for me...
Monday, January 3, 2011
Utah. Utah. Utah.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:20 AM
Labels: Christmas, Time to Take a Trip, Utah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks like such a fun Christmas at home. I am in love with that snowy horse picture- kind of amazing! Don't you love going back to BYU to visit and reminisce and then realize how very old you are? Fun times:)
Jess, I am so glad you got to come and see your family!! That's what it's all about!! I love your pictures!! I love the Bean Museum!! My fav with lots of memories from when we were little. Your little boys are so darling. So cute Jess!!
Love the picture of Sterling Henry in the cockpit!
Post a Comment