Some friends (thanks Ashlee) at church today gave the boys these sweet shades. The boys have been entertained all day with them.
Such cool kids.
Dellin gets a lot of help putting them on.
Yes those are sharks! Probably the coolest sunglasses ever. Sterling Henry is absolutely OBSESSED with sharks as of late so these have been a complete hit.
Sunday, February 27, 2011
COOL KIDS!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Jess, I am loving all these pictures. Those shark glasses are too cute. The boys are getting so big. I can't believe it. Baby Boy #3. Loved your pile of diapers. You are simply amazing. love you.
So darling. Am I weird that I sorta think that Dellin looks like Jimmer Fredette with his glasses on?
Love the shades! We miss you like crazy too!
ok the sharks on the side make them that much cooler...that is hiliarious
Your boys are crazy cute! I can't believe SH is so big! And I never even got to meet D! Congrats on baby number 3!
Post a Comment