Sunday, February 13, 2011

MORE BORSH PLEASE.

Today has been a lovely day.

We went to church this morning. The boys really love church. Sterling Henry is obsessed with nursery and comes home singing new songs each week.

One of us napped pantless and then spent the rest of the day Marky Mark style. Dellin crawls out of his pants all the time. He doesn't seem to mind. We don't either because he looks so cute!

The boys drank milk in bed with dad. They were more than thrilled since they have not had milk for three days. They both had the stomach flu on Thursday. I learned the hard way last year to hold off on giving them milk too soon.

I made Borsh for dinner tonight. I have been craving Borsh all week. Nothing goes better with Borsh than homemade rolls. I liked Borsh in Russia, but fell in love with it when I came home.

I hope your Sunday was restful and tasty!

3 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Glad your boys are feeling better! Post the recipe.

Roo said...

The picture of the pantless nap is priceless. Makes me want to rake one right this second :)

Jen said...

Mmmmmmmm Borrrrrssshhhhhh!!! I have a jambalaya recipe that you would DIE for!!!!!