Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BABY ORANGES

Little Man loves baby oranges (clementines). He could eat 10 a day if I let him. He has now learned to peel them on his own and does a great job. He even bites into it to get it started. Today when he finished, he raised his arms like this and yelled, "I made it!".

I am in love.

6 comments:

Ashley said...

He is darling!

Natalie said...

Millie and Charlie love clementines too. Too bad I can't find them in Suriname! I wish I'd have thought to teach Charlie to peel them himself. Duh!

Andrea Hatch said...

That is so cute, I wish Vanessa liked something healthy!

P.S. his abs are looking great, I hope he'll share his secret with me

The Pixton Family said...

So cute...we love that boy!

Jen said...

My boys love em too. They call them baby oranges. Sweet little Sterling!!!

Ash said...

Too Cute Jesser!! Jade and East love those too!! Sterling is so darling!! I love him too!! Also I found out that the club is Costco! I thought Sar really got you to a club for dinner. lol love it