Wednesday, March 30, 2011

14 Months Old...

Has never been so fun. Dellin turned 14 months yesterday and we can't believe how fast the time has flown by. He is such a little darling. He makes us laugh all the time. He babbles like crazy and is FINALLY walking. We finally turned him forward facing and he loves it. (The car seat does have a higher headrest than in this picture in case it looks not safe.)

Sterling Henry loved a warm bottle in the morning and drank it in this same position.
Books and more books. Dellin sits on the couch and looks at books for hours. I can't get enough of this face.

We love our little Delly Belly!

2 comments:

Ann said...

Your children are so photogenic! Do you train them to smile like that for the camera?!

Jessica said...

I love him! I can't believe he is 14 months! Where has the time gone?