Thursday, March 24, 2011

Mr. Brandon and Uncle Josh

Few things are as great as having family in town. We were lucky enough to have two of our brothers-in-law in town. Marilee's husband, Brandon, was in town for a work convention, and Rachel's husband, Josh, was in town with his sister, Emily. Brandon stayed at a hotel where his convention was held, and Josh and Emily stayed with us. The boys LOVED having family here.

Brandon had lots of meetings, so we only got to see him two days. For some reason Sterling Henry called uncle Brandon "Mr. Brandon" the whole first day we saw him. It was actually really funny. He did eventually warm up to him and started calling him "Uncle Brandon" towards the second day.

That Saturday we went to the Natural History Museum with Josh and Emily. And of course we spent lots of time in the water area. And because it was "Game Day" the boys were decked out in game day clothes. Go Cougs!

Here's a picture of Sterling Henry behind the jaws of one his favorite animals, the giant megalodon shark.

And Sterling got a kick out of touching these big crystals.

This huge elephant is in the lobby of the museum, and the boys have always loved it. Here we are with Josh and Emily.

On Sunday we all went to church and then to Mount Vernon. It was the most beautiful day. For some crazy reason I don't have one picture from the whole day, so you'll have to take my word for it. In fact, I don't have any pictures of us with Brandon, but I promise he was here and we spent lots of time with him. I did post this picture of him from our wedding. Apparently I don't take many pictures of Brandon, but I'm going to take more in the future.
The boys love their uncles, and we do too! Thanks for coming out our way and spending time with us.

2 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Nothing better than family visits!

Ash said...

Jess it's just too fun when family comes into town. Dellin is getting so big wow! Love he precious smile getting his haircut. How fun to take a trip to NC. Got to love that. Next stop Texas. Just teasing. Love you Jesser!! xoxo