Baby boy #3 will be here in just over three weeks or so. We are so excited that we can't even stand it! This pregnancy has flown by and he will be here so soon. I keep getting asked if I am ready for #3. I feel just as excited and ready for #3 as I did #1. I might even be a little more excited for this one. I realize that things are going to be crazy and everything is going to take more time and be a little harder, but I can't wait. This is what I have always wanted. Lots of kids close together. You are never going to here me complain about being able to have babies because it is a huge blessing. Yes, I have been pregnant for the last 3+ years straight and yes, I am tired but I wouldn't have it any other way.
There were a few things I needed to get done before he gets here.
1. New Onesies. I love new onesies. I sort of feel like each kid needs brand new white onesies that are bright and fresh. I also got some cute colored ones for the summer.
2. Binkies. I love the Nuk brand of binkies. I love getting new ones for the new baby. I couldn't resist these sport ones.
3. New blankets. Sterling Henry had tons of blankets and I only got a couple new ones for Dellin. Since this baby is going to be a spring/summer baby, I got some new lightweight ones. I LOVE the Aden and Anais brand. My aunt Pat gave me one when I had Sterling Henry and I have loved it. I got this 4-pack for baby boy since they will be great for summer. If you haven't tried them, they are amazing!4. Baby quilt. I have made a baby quilt for each of my kids. Here is baby boy's quilt. I just need to get it quilted and we are done.
Basically this boy can come tomorrow and we are ready for him. We are so excited to meet baby boy!
Thursday, April 28, 2011
Baby Boy #3
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
10:13 AM
Labels: Motherhood, Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are the best mommy!!! I seriously can't wait to see another handsome Fillmore baby boy!!! oh and I have something for the little guy and need to get it to you before we both burst :)
Oh Man! You are amazing, and I am so impressed.
So excited for you Jess!
I am obsessed with the Aden and Anais swaddle blankets! I didn't have any with reese and am now wondering where I have been! Looks like Hudson and baby Fillmore are going to be twins in their swaddles! and now I am starting to think one 4-pack can't be enough...
can't wait to see the little musher!
Okay, you now have me wanting to buy Aden and Anais swaddle blankets. I obviously will do whatever you say. I can't wait for your little man to come! Your kids are so lucky to have you as their mommy!!
I saw the sports binkies at Target the other day and barely resisted buying them! The ones at my Target were only 6+ months though. So I just got some plain old 0-6 ones. I wish I could find more frog ones BTW, loved those!
Also--I received some Aden + Anais blankets recently; everyone raves about them so I can't wait to try them out.
And, I think I am on the same wavelength as you in terms of excitement. I was excited to welcome my other 2 as well but I think I might even be more excited this time. (don't tell my other kids) I think part of it comes from the fact that the older kids are going to love it too. Maybe not love all aspects of it but it will be so fun for everyone in the family to welcome your newest little guy. I'm so excited for you!
Such a darling quilt! Your comment today made me smile. What is it with these same-gender families? So funny! But have you seen all the darling things you can sew for boys? Do you follow "MADE"? (Dana-made-it.com I think.) She has tons of cute stuff... Good luck with this new baby's arrival. Can't wait to hear!
Post a Comment